Welcome to the Chatt Hills Artist Co-op and Gallery, currently we have 20 artist members. We are located in the Chattahoochee Hill Country of Georgia, just 20 minutes south of the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, in Serenbe, the premier sustainable community based around the arts in the nation.
Our hours are Saturdays 10:00-5:00, Sundays 11:00-3:00 or by appointment.
The mission of the Chatt Hills Gallery at Serenbe is to encourage appreciation and understanding of art and its role in society through the direct engagement with original works of art. The Co-op stimulates active learning and exploration about art and the creative process through exhibits, teaching and opportunities for dialogue between the member artists and the public.
We strive to achieve this mission by:
• Nurturing personal growth of the artists in the Co-op.
• Exhibiting high-quality art year-round in a diverse variety of venues open to the public.
• Operating as an artist-run gallery with artists volunteering to staff all aspects of the operation of the gallery.
• Offering unique opportunities for the public to meet and engage the creators of the art.
• Developing free public exhibitions and art classes.
• Sponsoring an annual fund-raiser to benefit local charities.
Our artists are: Adrienne Anbinder, Malinda Lively-Arnold, Jessica Ashley, Janice Barton, Morgan Boszilkov, Christina Oros Blum, Logynn B Ferrall, Gail Foster, Hope Harrison, Mary Hollis, Wanda Hughes, Ann Jackson, Robert Lederman, Julie Genda McKinney, Mike Ottensmeyer, Amy Peterson, Karin Slaton, Tom Swanston, and Judy Walker.